The depot built in 1883 by the Connotton Valley Railway as Falls Junction Depot to service the Villages of Solon and Chagrin Falls in Ohio.
Previously owned by the Wheeling & Lake Erie Railroad, it was donated to Midwest years ago when it was refurbished and used by the organization as a station for running its’ excursion trains. With excursion service ending a number of years ago, the depot was falling into disrepair and was sold to the Village of Glenwillow for $1. The depot would be the focal point for the new Pettibone Park planned across the tracks and be used for community functions. As a condition of the sale, MRPS would be allowed to use the depot if excursion service was to return in the future.
The project was to be completed in three phases with Midwest acting as the general contractor for the project.