Hand sketched drawing of the Historic Falls Junction Depot on parchment. Limited Edition, only 100 were produced. Each print is 11′ x 14″ unframed and is numbered and signed by the artist and the last depot agent serving or the W&LE RR at the depot’s closing. All copies are framed. The depot, built in 1883, was moved across the tracks from its’ original location and was recently restored with the assistance of Midwest Railway Preservation Society. It now stands in Glenwillow Park in Glenwillow, Ohio.